Hi, we’re LaunchBoom, the leading crowdfunding agency that wants to hire YOU!
We're looking for a 100% remote Paid Social Advertising Video Editor to partner with our eCommerce team.
Scope of Work
The Paid Social Advertising Video Editor turns raw media assets into video ads that stop the scroll, engage social media users and motivate conversions.
Your deliverables are as follows:
- Conceptualize ads and assemble both stock and LaunchBoom creative assets to drive conversions for each client on paid social.
- Iterate on existing ads that have performed well or need improvement.
- Bring creative edit solutions to cross-functional collaborators.
- Collaboration with the Paid Media Buyers on needs, product positioning and copy as needed.
- Intentional: Every detail of your work product is thoughtfully carried out to maximize the impact of the message. You critically evaluate each project to ensure it aligns with the product.
- Visionary: You harness your skill and imagination to visualize the final product and bring it to life. You have a creative flair, you are versatile٫ and you bring creative agility and originality to all that you do.
- Proactive Communicator: You begin your projects with the end vision in mind, as a result, you think ahead about what information needs to be communicated to ensure the project goes smoothly. You make sure they have that information, and that they understand it. Nobody feels left in the dark when they work with you.
- Collaborator: You collaborate well with people throughout the organization in order to help the vision come to life.
Nitty gritty details
- Long Term Contract
- Hourly position paid in USD depending upon experience
- Work anywhere in the world!
The ability to speak, read and write in English (business conversational) is essential for this position. You will be working on our projects with team members throughout the world, so the ability to communicate is key to success!
Note: Please submit your application in English. Our recruitment team is based in the United States. You should be prepared to speak in English during our recruitment process.
- Apply on our website.
- Interview with hiring managers to discuss technical skills and company fit.
- Work for 30 days on a project to project basis.
- Contract renegotiation and extension.