Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with 100% of Employee Premiums Paid for by LaunchBoom
Remote work with a $600/year WFH Stipend
Untracked Paid Vacation
2 Weeks Paid Sick Time
13 Days Off for Holidays + Day of Your Birthday Off
401K With 100% Vested 4% Match
“ LaunchBoom focuses on placing its employees in areas they are passionate about. There is always room for creative thinking, boundary pushing, and collaboration. ”
“ Super transparent about where the company is, where it's headed, and how we're going to get there. The leadership really shines through from the top down with LaunchBoom and it's been one of the most refreshing things that continually reengages me. ”
“ We have the most welcoming, empowered team of people because leadership is committed to investing in employees. You never have to guess where you’re going in your career here. You’ll have training, support and a growth path with measurable milestones ”
Our goal is to make LaunchBoom a place where you can build a career. That means creating an environment where you can continue to learn. An environment that rewards ownership and initiative. An environment that you actually enjoy working at.
To empower the world to build successful brands.
• Own It: If we make a mistake or are in a hard situation, we don't play victim. Instead, we own the situation, we own our failures, and of course, we also own our wins.
• Stay Curious: The quality of our questions determine the quality of our lives. Answers lead to more questions and questions lead to improvement.
• Stay Hungry: If curiosity is the compass, hunger is the fuel. It's what drives us on this journey to keep climbing, keep growing, and keep exploring.
• Journey Before Destination: Never stop climbing because we know that the joy is the climb itself.
• Family: Provide unrelenting support, reliability, and love; even tough love. Give direct and honest feedback. This extends not only to other LaunchBoom team members, but clients, partners, and everyone in between. We don't desire to win at any cost, but instead, seek the win-win.
We believe in generous compensation for our LaunchBoom Family.
We believe in compensating based on expertise (expert skill or knowledge in an area) rather than experience (the knowledge or skill acquired by experience over a period of time, especially that gained in a particular profession by someone at work). You may have 10 years of experience, but less expertise than someone with 3 years of experience. We will reward expertise.
We believe in administering employee pay in a systematic way in order to avoid bias and inequity.
We don't believe in annual merit increases.
We believe in open dialogue about compensation. Compensation isn't a taboo subject.
We believe in system improvements and making decisions based on the best information we have. What is the best solution today may not be the best solution tomorrow. We're committed to critically evaluating our systems for continuous improvement.
LaunchBoom is an equal opportunity employer. We believe diversity is at the heart of innovation and we are committed to an inclusive, safe, welcoming work environment for all.