Hi, we’re LaunchBoom, the leading crowdfunding agency that wants to hire YOU!
We’re a remote team looking for self starters that aren’t afraid of a challenging role. We offer amazing perks, flexible work days, and competitive compensation, but that’s not even the best part! We have the most fun, dedicated and close-knit team. We like to call ourselves a family. We laugh together, cry together and sometimes sass each other in the #general Slack channel. Our team get complete ownership in their roles and we never micromanage.
We have a globally dispersed team of people and are looking for our next team member. Your title will be "Front End Development Assistant".
Front End Developers develop landing pages for our clients sites on TomsFinds.com. They create clean and maintainable code, optimize web pages, create a/b tests, and maintain brand consistency across all web pages. This is a great entry level position for someone learning to code!
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Complete all landing page administrative setup.
- Check completed landing pages for quality assurance, reviewing for missing assets, broken URL’s, etc.
- Collaborate with the product launch team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Eye for detail with the ability to catch mistakes in landing pages before they become an issue.
- Observant and able to remain focused on tasks for long periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Google Suite, Notion, Asana and Slack.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations systems and procedures.
- Ability to accomplish multiple task priorities in a fast-paced work setting.
- A team player with ability to work well with coworkers and clients.
- Collaborator: You work well with your team in order to make the vision come to life. It’s not a solo job and you lean into and recognize the value that your teammates bring.
- Detail Oriented: You are the gatekeeper for the first and last steps of the development process. As such, you check your work for accuracy, catching mistakes before they become an issue.
Nitty Gritty Details
- LONG TERM CONTRACT WITH NO PREDETERMINED END DATE
- Hourly position paid in USD depending upon experience (consistent 40 hours per week)
- Work anywhere in the world!
The ability to speak, read and write in English (business conversational) is essential for this position. You will be working on our projects with team members throughout the world, so the ability to communicate is key to success!
Note: Please submit your application in English. Our recruitment team is based here in the United States and have limited Spanish speaking skills. You should be prepared to speak in English during our recruitment process.
- Apply on our website.
- Interview with hiring managers to discuss technical skills and company fit.
- 30 day contract (40+ hours per week).
- Contract extended to be open ended (40+ hours per week).